You’re here because you need some help, right?
Maybe you’ve had a virtual assistant before and it didn’t work out. Or maybe you’ve heard about virtual assistants and wanted to learn more about them.
At any rate, you need help and you’re wondering if I can help you to propel your business forward.
Yes, I can.
Hi, I’m Denise.
I’ve been in the administrative field in one industry or another for most of my working life. I work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and I try to go above and beyond in all tasks.
Fifteen years in one job speaks volumes for my dedication and loyalty. I take confidentiality very seriously while sharing task knowledge freely with my clients.
I founded my business in May 2016 with the hopes of helping people in my community with various social media and general administrative tasks. From working with WordPress, writing newsletters, scheduling social media for numerous clients and learning new processes and programs, I’ve learned by leaps and bounds in my business’ infancy. It doesn’t stop there, though, because as technology moves forward, my learning continues. That’s a requirement for any virtual assistant.
I believe that everyone can use a hand, but not everyone can afford to hire a full-time employee. That’s why a virtual assistant is a good choice. I value honesty, integrity, and confidentiality. I believe in providing real results, and I’m not afraid to tell my clients that I don’t know how to do something. However, I’ll move mountains to figure it out.
While my work history includes various industries (a coffee shop, a pizza shop, a mall jewelry kiosk, a non-denominational children’s ministry as an executive administrative assistant, and then an office associate for a major retailer), most of these positions required administrative work. Various managers in my last position often asked if I wanted to move up within the company. They simply couldn’t understand that I loved my job there.
Until I didn’t.
I realized in the two years prior to leaving the company, I outgrew the position. At the same time, I was quickly learning about the growing virtual assistant profession. With all of my experience, I not only knew I could do it, but also that I’d be great at it.
My clients deserve and receive quick turnaround on tasks, and someone they can trust with sensitive information. They are working with someone who has a willingness and eagerness to learn new things. I offer suggestions while being receptive to how my clients are already doing the job.
To me, being someone’s virtual assistant means that when they succeed, I succeed. That’s what matters to me.
Some examples of tasks I’ve done for my clients:
- set up social media profiles
- written blog posts and completed the SEO, found royalty-free images for posts
- edited newsletter drafts, and found articles to be included
- entered business cards into a spreadsheet, connecting the client to these individuals on social media
- created images for social media platforms
- proofread press releases and rough drafts of books
- created flyers and written documents for businesses and networking events
- written podcast notes and scheduled podcast releases
- created bio pages for print
- performed various forms of internet research
- created social media calendars and scheduled social media posts
- managed client Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram accounts
- helped manage Facebook pages
- managed mailing lists for Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign and Constant Contact
My website offers ways to communicate with me, as well as free checklists and resources, and last but not least, helpful advice on my blog about various topics. I believe in sharing my knowledge.
Let’s work together. Just send me a quick email and we can arrange a free consultation to discuss your business needs.
If you aren’t sure what to delegate, my free download can help you get started.
I’ve kindly been featured the following blogs:
#FierceFriday hosted by Rosie at Everything’s Coming Up Rosie.