Hello and welcome!
I’m a wife, mother, and business owner.
I assist female coaches with their business admin, leaving them with more time to get more clients, build their businesses, and earn more revenue.
I feel massive satisfaction by helping others to achieve their goals – when my clients succeed, I succeed.
Being so many things to so many people causes the to-do list to get pretty overwhelming very quickly. And God forbid we rely on our memory alone, am I right?
I get it.
I’ve worked hard to put systems in place to give my own to-do list the best success rate.
And I can do the same for you.
Unfortunately, I’d been getting these nagging feelings that it was time to move on and to help others in a way that provided me to do work I really enjoyed.
That’s usually the reason we start our own business, right?
When I discovered the wonderful world of virtual assistants, I couldn’t ignore the feeling that I needed to pursue it.
Several happy clients later, I’m finally where I’m meant to be: helping others in a role I love.
My clients are amazing, successful women who coach and help others. They put their heart and soul into their work, and sometimes, that means that things on the business backend get out of control:
- Their social media presence suffers.
- They need better systems or procedures put into place.
- Their website/blog has fallen to the bottom of their to-do list.
- And many other tasks…
Usually, by this point, they know they need help. The trick is finding that help.
A virtual assistant is often the perfect solution!
Interested in learning more about how a virtual assistant can work with you to get organized? Book a free consultation call with me, and let’s discuss your business needs.
You can do it. I can help.
How I Can Help
- set up social media profiles
- write/proofread blog posts
- blog post SEO
- research royalty-free images
- assist w/ WordPress sites
- edit newsletters
- edit images for various social media platforms
- proofread press releases
- build automated email campaigns
- draft business documents
- write/transcribe podcast notes
- schedule podcast releases
- Internet research
- create content calendars
- work with schedulers such as Hootsuite, SmarterQueue, Buffer, Later
- oversee Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram accounts
- oversee Facebook pages
- moderate Facebook groups
- assist with email marketing via MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, Drip and Constant Contact
- create bio pages for print
- Pinterest marketing
Contact me to find out more:
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday ~ 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
Closed weekends and all Canadian statutory holidays.
Hours are subject to change.
Read my Terms of Service here.