Hello! I’m Denise.
I’m a wife, mother, and virtual assistant. It can be tough to find ways to create time for everything that’s important.
I help my clients find the time they need. Click here to check out some of the client love I’ve received.
What would it feel like to be one of these success stories? Click here to book a free Zoom consultation call with me and we’ll find out if we’re a good fit.
While I’ve had a variety of jobs, admin was involved in most of them. When I began my first administrative assistant job, I knew I was in the right line of work. I loved new stationery and organizing things!
In retail, I worked my way into an admin position, but after 15 years, I realized that I’d outgrown the position and wanted to contribute more. I wanted freedom in my own life and in a way that would serve others.
When you put your mind to it, you can achieve anything, and I believe that not only to be true in my own career, but in everyone’s. From blog/website updates and maintenance to social media support and so much more, I’m excited to help you achieve more in your day, week, month and year.
Read on for examples of the types of tasks I do:
How I Can Help
- set up social media profiles
- write/proofread blog posts
- blog post SEO
- research royalty-free images
- assist w/ WordPress sites
- edit newsletters
- edit images for various social media platforms
- proofread press releases
- build automated email campaigns
- draft business documents
- write/transcribe podcast notes
- schedule podcast releases
- Internet research
- create content calendars
- work with schedulers such as Hootsuite, SmarterQueue, Buffer, Later
- oversee Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram accounts
- oversee Facebook pages
- moderate Facebook groups
- assist with email marketing via MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, Drip and Constant Contact
- create bio pages for print
- Pinterest marketing
Contact me to find out more:
54-39 Pinewoods Dr.
Stoney Creek, ON L8J3Z4