Hi. I’m Denise.
Who I am
EVERYONE, personally or professionally, has admin needs. Unfortunately, not everyone has the desire or the capacity to get it done. As a virtual administrator, I strive to help my clients meet their goals by saving them time doing admin work.
What I do
While I perform a variety of tasks, my core services include image design, social media support, newsletters, and ghost-writing. For a full list of my services, please click here.
I value many things, but I especially value clients who’s core beliefs align with my own. Those beliefs include honesty, integrity, and transparency. A sense of humour is a bonus, of course! It’s important to me that my clients feel they can depend on me.
My strong work ethic has carried me through the administrative field for years, in various industries, including 15 years at one major retailer. When I’d realized I’d outgrown my position, due to many various reasons, I was just beginning to learn about the VA profession. I jumped in, with both feet, and haven’t looked back since.
When my clients succeed, I succeed. A big win for my clients means that I’ve not only done my job but that I’ve done it well. With each new experience comes new knowledge, which in turn, benefits my clients.
How I can help:
- set up social media profiles
- write/proofread blog posts
- blog post SEO
- research royalty-free images
- manage WordPress sites
- edit newsletters
- edit images for various social media platforms
- proofread press releases
- built automated email campaigns
- draft business documents
- write podcast notes
- schedule podcast releases
- internet research
- create content calendars
- work with schedulers such as Hootsuite, SmarterQueue, Buffer, Zoho Social, Later
- manage Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram accounts
- manage Facebook pages
- moderate Facebook groups
- assist with email marketing via MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, Drip and Constant Contact
- create bio pages for print
Hiring a virtual assistant as part of your team will alleviate your to-do list and increase your peace of mind.
Book a free 20-minute, no obligation, consultation call and let’s talk about how I can help with your business. Click here.