Looking for some extra help?
Maybe you’ve had a virtual assistant before and it didn’t work out. Or maybe you’re in dire need of a few extra hours in your day, but have no one to delegate to.
Basically, you need help with your business but aren’t sure where to begin.
Hi, I’m Denise.
I’ve been in the administrative field in one industry or another for most of my working life.
Fifteen years in one job speaks volumes for my dedication and loyalty. I take confidentiality very seriously while sharing task knowledge freely with my clients.
While my work history includes various industries (a coffee shop, a pizza shop, a mall jewelry kiosk, a non-denominational children’s ministry as an executive administrative assistant, and then an office associate for a major retailer), the majority of these positions required administrative work. Various managers in my last position often asked if I wanted to move up within the company. They simply couldn’t understand that I loved my job there.
Until I didn’t.
I realized in the two years prior to leaving the company that I outgrew the position. At the same time, I was quickly learning about the growing VA profession. With all of my experience, I not only knew I could do it, but also that I’d be great at it.
I work with a variety of clients, most of whom are coaches or authors, or both. I understand that in order to build their business, they often need help with their administrative tasks. Most of them don’t have enough hours in the day to handle it themselves.
My clients know that I’m always open to learning new things. I offer suggestions while being receptive to how my clients are already doing the job.
I believe in integrity, honesty, and transparency when I work with my clients. It’s important that my clients can depend on me.
Examples of tasks I’ve done for my clients:
- set up social media profiles
- written/proofread blog posts
- blog post SEO
- researched royalty-free images for posts
- managed back-end of various WordPress sites
- edited newsletter drafts, researched relevant articles to include
- organized business cards into a spreadsheet, connecting the client to these individuals on social media
- edited images for various social media platforms
- proofread press releases and rough drafts of books
- built automated email campaigns
- created documents for business and networking events
- written podcast notes and scheduled podcast releases
- created bio pages for print
- various forms of internet research
- created social media calendars
- worked with various 3rd party social media schedulers (Hootsuite, SmarterQueue, Buffer, Zoho Social)
- managed client Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram accounts
- managed Facebook pages
- moderated Facebook groups
- assisted with email marketing via MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, Drip and Constant Contact
My website offers ways to communicate with me, as well as helpful advice on my blog about various topics. I believe in sharing my knowledge.
Check out what some of my clients have said about me by clicking here to see testimonials.
Book a free 20-minute consultation and let’s talk about how I can help with your business. Click here.