Looking for some extra help?
Maybe you’ve had a virtual assistant before and it didn’t work out. Or maybe you’re in dire need of a few extra hours in your day, but have no one to delegate to.
Basically, you need help with your business but aren’t sure where to begin.
Hi, I’m Denise.
I’ve been in the administrative field in one industry or another for most of my working life. I work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and I try to go above and beyond in all tasks.
Fifteen years in one job speaks volumes for my dedication and loyalty. I take confidentiality very seriously while sharing task knowledge freely with my clients.
While my work history includes various industries (a coffee shop, a pizza shop, a mall jewelry kiosk, a non-denominational children’s ministry as an executive administrative assistant, and then an office associate for a major retailer), the majority of these positions required administrative work. Various managers in my last position often asked if I wanted to move up within the company. They simply couldn’t understand that I loved my job there.
Until I didn’t.
I realized in the two years prior to leaving the company that I outgrew the position. At the time, I was quickly learning about the growing VA profession. With all of my experience, I not only knew I could do it, but also that I’d be great at it.
I work with a variety of clients, most of whom are coaches or authors, or both. I understand that in order to build their business, they need some help with marketing their business by way of blogging, newsletters, and social media. And most of them don’t have enough hours in the day to do this themselves.
My clients deserve and receive quick turnaround on tasks, and someone they can trust with sensitive information. They are working with someone who has a willingness and eagerness to learn new things. I offer suggestions while being receptive to how my clients are already doing the job.
To me, being someone’s virtual assistant means that when they succeed, I succeed. That’s what matters to me.
Examples of tasks I’ve done for my clients:
- set up social media profiles
- written blog posts and completed the SEO, found royalty-free images for posts
- edited newsletter drafts, and found articles to be included
- entered business cards into a spreadsheet, connecting the client to these individuals on social media
- created images for various social media platforms
- proofread press releases and rough drafts of books
- created flyers and written documents for businesses and networking events
- written podcast notes and scheduled podcast releases
- created bio pages for print
- performed various forms of internet research
- created social media calendars and scheduled social media posts
- managed client Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram accounts
- helped manage Facebook pages
- managed mailing lists for Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign, Drip and Constant Contact
My website offers ways to communicate with me, as well as free checklists and resources, and last but not least, helpful advice on my blog about various topics. I believe in sharing my knowledge.
Let’s work together. Just send me a quick email to arrange a free consultation to discuss your business needs.
If you aren’t sure what to delegate to a virtual assistant, my free download can help you get started.
Book a free 20-minute consultation to talk about your business and how I can help, just email me here.
I’ve kindly been featured the following blog: