If you’re a blogger with no time to organize your documents or plan a posting schedule. You can’t keep up with your editorial calendar or you wish you had more time to create amazing blog images. You’re too busy coming up with awesome material to publish to keep your blog moving forward.
I hear you. It’s tough to blog and stay organized. To put all your ideas online, you have to forget any notion of organizing yourself. You’re doing all you can to stay afloat and to keep blog post production going.
What if you could have it all?
It can be difficult to spread out your time across all your blogger tasks.
What if there was a way to continue moving your blog forward, while all this work was getting done for you?
Wouldn’t it be great to receive an email one day, and inside it, find a link to your organized blog spreadsheet? It would contain your blog post titles, URLs and shortened URLs, all in one magical place. You didn’t have to pull any hair out to get it done because your (godsend) virtual assistant did it for you. Awesome.
What About Scheduling?
Do you use a scheduling app for your blog posts? HootSuite and Buffer can be HUGE time savers. Fill them up, and forget about them.
But it can only save you time if you’ve invested the time into these tasks.
Consider how much easier it would be to schedule posts if you could copy and paste the URLs from a spreadsheet. Just plug them into a scheduling app and go. A VA can create such a masterpiece for you, which will save you loads of time.
A virtual assistant can help a blogger out by:
- Organizing a spreadsheet for all past and future posts, complete with URLs
- Proofreading/editing or even writing content
- Updating old blog photos
- Finding images and videos for posts
- Creating social media posts, including Pinterest
- Sharing to social media on your behalf
- Moderating comments and replies
- Responding to reader comments
- Filtering spam
- Adding meta descriptions and tags to posts
- Creating internal links for existing posts
- Generating new blog post ideas
- Researching online for upcoming blog posts
- Uploading podcasts and writing show notes
In conclusion, if you’re a blogger in need of more time, fix it. You can reclaim your time by hiring a virtual assistant to take some of these tasks off of your plate.
To download my free editorial calendar, click here.