🤓 Are you utilizing LinkedIn’s recently added ten-second voice message feature yet?
While LinkedIn says it’s for name pronunciation, there are a lot of people using it in a lot of different (but smart) ways.
😏 How to use this feature:
1. Decide what you’re going to say in your message (your message should be 10 seconds or less).
2. Make sure you have the LinkedIn app on your cell phone.
3. Using the phone app, navigate to your profile, and click on the Edit symbol, then Name Pronunciation.
4. Hold the record button as you’re speaking. The app will give you a 5-second warning.
5. You can delete and re-record as necessary.
6. Click save.
Need some help with social media? Book a free consultation call with me and we can talk about your business needs.